SpriteMancer v0.1.1.1 Released!
- Node Graph can now be zoomed in and out.
- Export animation path is now remembered between sessions.
- Import/Export project path is now remembered between sessions.
- Added scrollbars to previews.
- Added "Enable panel resizing" to the main menu.
- Added "Node Graph" section in preferences.
- Added an option "Create new nodes at mouse position" to preferences.
- Added "Drag and drop" support for GIF files.
- Added "Rotation" node.
- Added "Scale" node.
- Added "Skew" node.
- Particle's life is now shown in seconds instead of frames.
- Render duration is now shown in seconds instead of frames.
- Re-ordered "Preferences" window.
- Nodes input/outputs have been moved up to make space for future multiple inputs/outputs.
- Nodes now read their name from the language file instead of the project file.
- "Precision" slider in "Smear" fx is now normalized instead of going from 0 to 400.
- Removed rounding from Layers section for consistency.
- Context menu no longer will shift nodes when zoomed.
- "Smear" fx will no longer render while "Break" fx is active.
- "Break" fx modes are now properly sorted.
- Adjusted nodes creation coordinates.
- "Shatter" image preset will no longer remove the slice properties of an image.
- Simulation is now properly played after the "Loop problem" window shows up.
- Changing UI scale no longer reverts back to the default font.
- Changing language no longer resets UI scale to 1.00x.
- App window will now be properly placed back in bounds after going out of bounds.
- Fixed some links in the about section that didn't use the proper https protocol.
- Project preview has been better adjusted to the panel.
- Canvas is now properly cleared after each node pass.
- Fixed an error that would crash the app when loading 3D Models.
- Fixed an error that would crash the app If it tried to load a language file that no longer exists.
- Fixed an error that would make images inherit wrong colors from nodes.
- Fixed an error that would make the preview look darker than it should.
- Fixed an error that would crash the app If the window was resized while a sliced image was being rendered.
SpriteMancer_Release_0111_Full.zip 161 MB
59 days ago
SpriteMancer_Release_0111_Demo.zip 161 MB
59 days ago
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
As per the email, how do we go about getting the free version, if we have already purchased a package previously?
Sorry the offer ended on Jan 22nd. It was explained in the email both how to retrieve it and the duration of the offer.
Oh no! I understand it was explained clearly but some of us are juggling quite a lot and had still hoped to take up the offer -- just left it a bit late! I thought it was until the end of Jan but came and realised I got my dates mixed up! Really sorry! Please can you give us a few more days? Pretty please :)
I'm actually making some exceptions during this month, please reply to the email you got from Itchio.